Re: How to set mode to unidirectional only

Hi Josephine,

> How may I restrict the mode to unidirectional only for a given
> compression profile? According to the profile description, one must
> always define a c_*profile*_feedback function; how can I set it to
> provide no feedback?

Feedback is managed by the ROHC framework not the ROHC profiles. It is
not possible to disable feedback per profile.

You may however force unidirectional mode for all profiles by passing
NULL as first argument of the rohc_alloc_decompressor() function. This
forbids the decompressor to send feedback to an associated compressor.

Didier Barvaux
Viveris Technologies
http://www.tech.viveris.com/opensource/