Re: Routing packets that employ RoHC

Hi,

Basically, ROHC is a link layer compression, that is to say that the packets
are compressed only on a link (hop by hop if you prefer) and not over the
entire internet (end to end).
I heard some research activities about end to end compression, but I do not
have enough information. Maybe some layer 2 solutions (or 2.5) can be found

Best regards

Cédric