Re: (no subject)

Sanmingshen,

>         Sorry to bother you!

No problem. The list is there to discuss about the ROHC library and ask
questions about it :)

>         I'm a chinese student in wuhan university, now i'm learning
> ROHC project.But,till now,i also don't know how many datapath in this
> project,is RTP/UDP/IP/UNCOMPRESSED/UDP_LITE profile??

I'm not sure to correctly understand your question. Is your question
about the organisation of the source code of the ROHC library ?

> And ,can you show me the total process of how an IP packet being
> compressed and decompressed,and the category of packets and how they
> changed in different states?

Do you want information about the process of compression/decompression
as defined by the IETF standard (ie. the ROHC protocol itself) or about
the way the ROHC protocol is implemented in the ROHC library (ie.
the design of the ROHC library) ?

Regards,

Didier Barvaux