Bidirectional Mode in ROHC

Hi,
thanks for the reply. The information about the bidirectional mode was
really helpful But I still have some concerns about it, which I would
like to ask.
1-Once the decompresser at host # 2 tells its associated compressor to
send the feedback packet, how I can access that feedback packet so that
I can send it to the decompressor at host #1?

Please note that I am using two separate systems with host 1 and 2, and
I need to send the feedback to my host 1 using sockets. Also, only host
1 needs to send rohc packet and host 2 has to send only feedbacks.

I would be thankful if you can reply soon.

Thanks in advance
regards,
Jawad
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
jawad Ahmed Saleemi (https://launchpad.net/~jawad-saleemi)