Re: ROHC packet types and extensions

Hi Ahmed,

Please do not send your questions to me, but to the mailing list for
everyone to see them.

> I have a question regarding extension packets for UOR-2-TS and
> UOR-2-ID in the rohc implementation
>
> why for the UOR-2-TS, code considers only EXT0, or EXT3 and skip EXT2
> which will add extra 8 bits for the Ts and adds IP-ID?
>
> While at the same time, in the UOR-2-ID packet, all extension cases
> are considered? where EXT1 & EXT2 adds the Ts field.

It seems to be a bug, but I have to look at it further to be sure.

> By the way, I have also posted two other questions on the ROHC
> launchpad Questions and I didn't get any reply yet!

I was away from any computer during my holidays. I saw your
questions when returning. I will try to answer them as soon as
possible. Please be patient.

Regards,
Didier Barvaux