Rohc test-bed issues

Hello all,
                I have just got the test-bed for rohc setup and was
wondering whether anyone can answer a couple of questions for me as it would
be of great help.
1.) I set the tunnel up as specified in faq#639 with a slight variation,
³sudo rohctunnel rohc0 remote <ip_address> local <ip_address> port 5000
3>comp_stats 4>decomp_stats dir unidirectional²
I execute the same rohctunnel command just reversing the ip_addresses on
system A and system B. When I look on system A (from where packets are being
sent), I can see comp_stats file for info but on system B (where packets are
received) I cannot see any info in the decomp_stats file. If anyone can shed
some light on this it would be great.

2.) What do the columns in the output files represent?

Regards
Nikhil

Follow ups