[Question #136098]: still awaiting reply for previously asked question

New question #136098 on rohc:

Hi there,
            Its been almost a month since I asked my previous question and I still haven't received a reply. I have copied and pasted the contents of emails that i sent. Please give me some feedback a.s.a.p. All my wok is held up till I get the response. I have emailed you the requested files and can do so again if need be.
Regards
Nikhil

Hello again,
               I did not get the predicted outputs that you suggested, I
have attached the 8 files as two sets of tar.gz files. One for the 4 files
from system A and the other with the 4 files from system B.
Regards
Nikhil