RE : R_mode

Hi,

The ROHC library currently lacks the R-Mode, so any help to add support for it is welcome !

To add R-Mode, you should first read RFC 3095 from the IETF. Read all of it to get the big picture. Then try to find the requirements that are specific to R-Mode. You may ask your questions on this list or on the one setup by the IETF for ROHC-related RFCs.

Then, get a look at the library to see how it is designed. You may find some useful pointers in:
  - the doxygen documentation,
  - the FAQ section,
  - the archives of this mailing list,
  - the code of the library itself.

Then try to identify the different locations where some logic should be added for R-Mode. Finally, code the logic :-)

You may ask your questions on this mailing list. I may help you at the different steps with information, advises or testing. Please do not ask questions on code on IETF mailing list, they are not dedicated for that.

I hope my answer matches what you expected :-)