Re: [Question #170361]: ROHC with netfilter

Bins is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot Didier. Appreciate your help.

I am a newbie to header compression. I wanted to clarify one more thing.
When you say profile for "RTP/UDP/IP" -> it means that the data should use RTP protocol at the application layer , UDP as the transport protocol and IP as the network layer protocol , right?

I was also going through RFC 3843 , which says profile for IP. Does it
mean that it can be used to compress IP header even if the application
protocol is something else (say http)  and transport protocol is TCP.

Thanks,
Bins