Re: [Question #180366]: about RTP_BIT_TYPE in config.h

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

The config.h file is generated by the configure script. See FAQ #635 for
installation instructions on Unix-like systems.

Building the library on Windows is not described in this FAQ. It could
probably be achieved with tools such as Cygwin or mingw. You might
probably find some tutorials for these tools on the web. Someone tried
with Cygwin some time ago and reported some build errors (see bug
#813128) to me. I did not analyze the problem yet, so it is probably
still present.

I never tried to build the library on Windows myself, so I have no
experience to share. However I may probably help you fixing some errors
if you report them.