Re: [Question #180689]: about ntohs() on windows

qingbaibai is still having a problem:

Hello,
I am so sorry to answerl you back. I delete the pcap file in my original files. Therefore, the size is reduced to 189KB. I write a description. Since I changed the code for some time, I just list general changes.
Regrads,qingbaibai