Re: [Question #201484]: In what situation will the rand change when decompressing

qingbaibai is still having a problem:

hello,
I only test VoIP streams which include only one IP header.  And in my test, the packet is coded as UOR-2-ID and the RND is 0. But it is decoded as UOR-2-RTP and the RND is analysed as 1. I don;t know why the RND changes. Thank you.