PKGBUILD for Archlinux

Dear ROHC maintainers,

I am pleased to announce the creation of an Archlinux PKGBUILD for
rohc-1,4,1. It is available in the AUR (Archlinux User Repository), a
community-driven repository providing package "recipes" to be built by
users.

You can find the package here: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62409
yaourt users are able to automatically retrieve and build the package
with the following command: yaourt -S rohc

The provided PKGBUILD builds the ROHC library without tests,
documentation, nor debug, on both 32 and 64 bits machines.
As I've already said, it builds the 1.4.1 release of the ROHC library.
I'm currently working on a PKGBUILD for the trunk, it should be ready
in the next few days.

If you have any questions or comments about this packaging, I'll be
pleased to discuss the matter with you.

Regards,
Audric Schiltknecht

Follow ups