Re: [Question #210242]: IPv6/IPv6/TCP profile

 Ok Didier,

 Thank you for your explanation.

 Best regards,

       FWX.

Le 03/10/2012 19:17, Didier Barvaux a écrit :
FWX,

Saadan used the "Questions/answers" feature of Launchpad to ask his
question. The questions are forwarded to the ML, but Saadan probably do
not read it. You can answer by following the link given at the
beginning of the email :)

Le Wed, 03 Oct 2012 16:36:00 +0200,