Re: [Question #212544]: ROHC build and install on 64bit systems

Raman Gupta gave more information on the question:
I found that initially at the time of Configuring library the option '--
libdir=/usr/lib64' installs the required libraries correctly in
/usr/lib64 on CentOS 64bit. So I used something like './configure
--prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib64' and successfully ran tunnel app
without the need for earlier mentioned LD_LIBRARY_PATH workaround.

So I think on other 64bit systems that don't implicitly installs
libraries in /usr/lib64 OR don't have symlinks to 32bit versions, users
can try this option.

Answer to your question is 'beecrypt' installs in /usr/lib64. Upon
reading the contents of rpm(second cmd below) shows the install path.

$ rpm -qf libbeecrypt.so
beecrypt-devel-4.1.2-10.1.1

$ rpm -q -filesbypkg -p beecrypt-4.2.1-5.fc18.x86_64.rpm
beecrypt                  /usr/lib64/libbeecrypt.so.7
beecrypt                  /usr/lib64/libbeecrypt.so.7.0.0