Re: [Question #212737]: Redefinition of s6_addr in Linux environnement

FWX is still having a problem:
 Didier,

 You embeded the structure, that's ok, but with another name (struct ipv6_addr != struct in6_addr) but you use the same name for the macros s6_addrXXX: this is an error in my mind!
 I think it would be better to change the name of them, like st6_addrXXX for example...
 Actually, I can't build the library for ARM or PPC platform, and test it.