Re: [Question #215668]: Ethernet transport app for ROHC Pkts

Raman Gupta confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the information about older versions of build tools, I have
updated to following versions of build tools to fix the problem:
autoconf 2.68, automake 1.11.2, libtool 2.2.2

However now I face a complilation issue upon doing make:-

In file included from test_performance.c:93:
../../src/common/protocols/ipv6.h:47:1: error: "s6_addr" redefined
In file included from /usr/include/arpa/inet.h:23,
                 from test_performance.c:73:
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:201:1: error: this is the location of the previous definition

This seems to be same as Question #212737 (Redefinition of s6_addr in
Linux environnement).