Re: [Question #215668]: Ethernet transport app for ROHC Pkts

Raman Gupta posted a new comment:
Thanks for ur changes. Now build passes fine.

I am new to bazaar version management system so please help me to update
my branch. I did following on my local CentOS system

Step 1)  bzr branch lp:rohc //This is as  per wiki to get a fresh copy of the source code
Step 2)  bzr update // Tree is up to date at revision 612 of branch /home/rgupta/rohc/sandbox/rohc
Step 3)  bzr merge //This merged ur changes.
Step 4)  bzr status -v //Shows ur changes as modified files :-
$ bzr status -v
modified:
  app/sniffer/sniffer.c
  src/common/ip.h
  src/common/protocols/ipv6.h
  src/decomp/d_generic.c
  src/decomp/rohc_decomp.c
pending merges:
  Didier Barvaux 2012-12-07 Fix bug #decompressor: compressed list with 8-...
    Didier Barvaux 2012-12-07 Fix bug #1087682: decompressor: zero-lengt...
    Didier Barvaux 2012-12-06 Avoid s6_addr clash between src/common/pro...
    Didier Barvaux 2012-12-04 Sniffer: improve statistics report for a l...

Now do I need to checkin/commit these changes in my local working tree here?
What is the correct sequence to get latest changes from the main branch?

Step 5) $ bzr info
Standalone tree (format: 2a)
Location:
  branch root: .