Re: [Question #215668]: Ethernet transport app for ROHC Pkts

Raman Gupta posted a new comment:
Hello,
 I have build an app which is an Ethernet based transport application very similar to rohctunnel on the trunk. The major highlights are:-
1) It directly uses Ethernet as transport and thus is pont-to-point and cannot traverse routers/gateways.
2) Since Ethernet's minimum payload is 46 bytes and kernel adds padding for any payload less than that size, thus I have added a length byte after sequence bytes before sending it on Ethernet. Other end will read this byte as the length of ROHC packet instead of length returned by Ethernet interface.

How to send the diff to you for review and commit? Wiki is currently not
working, for me to refer it for exact instructions.

--Raman