Re: [Question #219552]: rohc 1.5.1 does not compress VoIP

Florent Bertero is still having a problem:

Hello Didier,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I use iftop and my router as 2 different tools to mesure outgoing bandwith in 2 different cases.
    - When the tunnel is up and my call goes through the tunnel.
    - When the tunnel is down and my call goes directly to my voip switch.
In those 2 situations, I get the same results.

How can I tell my library to use RTP profiles?

Apart from the tunnel, what other way to compress rtp do I have?

Thanks again for your help.

Rgds
Florent