Re: [Question #219566]: “How to calcualte the ip_id on decompressor side when RND bit toggles from 1 to 0”.

Sankar Malladi posted a new comment:
Thanks Didier. I am going to need some more time to analyze and get back.
I am going to conclude this discussion with one last question:
"16 bits of W-LSB-encoded IP-ID Offset for outer IP header in EXT3 = 0x136f".
where does this 0x136f come from? From the compressor in the compressed packet in EXT3 fields?

P.S : Thanks so much of your valuable time, it has been really helpful throughout with out feeling restless at all...Really appreciate your patience.
Thanks
Sankar