Re: [Question #224088]: rohc tests failing

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
> Looks like some configuration error in the scripting, maybe
> I did something wrong, or do I need to run the test as root?

No need to run the script as root. The libtool shell script
./test/functional/decompress_feedback_only/test_decompress_feedback_only
seems to have a problem.

Please try again to run the test after some cleaning up:
  $ make clean all
  $ make -C ./test/functional/decompress_feedback_only/ check

If it changes nothing, please give me the output of the following commands:
  $ echo $SHELL
  $ $SHELL --version
  $ file ./test/functional/decompress_feedback_only/test_decompress_feedback_only
  $ libtool --version

Last, does the test pass with static lib? To test:
  $ ./configure <options> --disable-shared --enable-static