Re: Linux kernel support

Hi Mikhail,

> I've played with revision 702 today.
>
> Kernel modules install/uninstall is broken, the off-tree build fails
> to build  and there is no clean/distclean targets for modules at all
> :) . My initial patch addressed this features just fine.

Sorry, I probably lost those parts while I merged the 2 kernel supports.

> The other thing I've noticed is that rohc_test throws multiple
> NULL-pointer dereference oopses  in kernel log during the test.

I didn't see them. What kernel version did you used?

> Finally, I suggest to cleanup kmod_test.c with
> sparse/smatch/coccicheck/checkpatch.pl analyzers.

Good idea! sparse requires annotations in code if I remember
correctly, but checkpatch.pl does not.

> So, do you have any specific plans for this issues? Is there some WIP
> going on?

I wasn't aware of them, so no ;-)

If you got time, would you mind to send me a patch for some of them?