Re: [Question #227954]: iprohc_server memory leak?

matthew posted a new comment:
Atik, could you please tell me how you progressed this far with iprohc?
I understand how to build and run the program, but from that point I
don't understand how to actually send the traffic.  I have another
question on the mailing list that highlights my question.  It doesnt
have to be didier that responds, can you tell me how you used the server
and client to at least get as far as you have?