Re: [Question #227954]: iprohc_server memory leak?

matthew posted a new comment:
Thank you Atik, that is what I have done.  However, how do you know now
that all traffic between the client and the server is now compressed?  I
see no indication in the logs that it is when I do that (i run both
command with -debug), and when I use wireshark I do not see compressed
traffic between the two machines.

Additionally when I run the "route" command I see multiple routes set up
between the two boxes one that uses eth0 and the other that uses the new
rohc0 interface.

What does your route command look like, and how do you know your traffic
is in fact going through the tunnel at all?