Re: [Question #227954]: iprohc_server memory leak?

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Matthew, Atik,

Matthew: you're right in your last comment. I suggest you to read some
documentation about tunnels, it always works this way (configuration may
change a little bit, but the general concept stays unchanged).

Atik: the problem occurs in the GnuTLS library, either because the
IP/ROHC server mis-uses it, or because of a problem with the library
itself. What version of the GnuTLS library do you use? If possible try
to upgrade to the latest version available for your Linux distribution.
If it still fails, could you please tell me more about the client
certificate (how you created it, what is the SN...)? My hypothesis is
that a field of the certificate is the root of the problem.