Re: [Question #227954]: iprohc_server memory leak?

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Atik,

> but "netstat -n" and "ps as" shows client process is running and
connected to server,

Hmm, maybe the client is frozen in the GnuTLS cleanup. Could you kill the current process, then following the instructions below:
 1/ enable coredums: ulimit -c unlimited
 2/ start the client as you did before
 3/ when the client "freezes", cause it to abort: kill -ABRT <pid of the iprohc_client process>

> after kill -USR1 $( cat /var/run/iprohc_server.pid ), gives the following. and server died with "Segmentation fault"

Printing statistics at server while client was not fully connected seems
not to work. I fixed the problem in the main branch of the IP/ROHC
application [1]. Take revision 105 or later if you want to test. Thank
you for reporting that problem!

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~didier-barvaux/rohc/iprohc