Re: [Question #228645]: no TCP codes and some test can not compress?

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
> as for the input IP packets I used, they are exactly the same
> as each other,it is just the IP packet constructed in the main
> function of the simple_rohc_program.c.

When compressing 10 times the same fake IP packet, the three first
packets weight 39 bytes, but the third one is only 29-byte long, the
fourth is 20-byte long, the 7th packet is 19-byte long. The payload is
18-byte long, so starting at the 7th packet, the 20-byte IP header is
compressed to 1-byte ROHC header. It saves you 95% of headers and 50% of
the whole packet.

Regard,