Re: [Question #226854]: Compilation Error for ' assert '

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Ahmed,

It seems that the crash is caused by mixed UDP/TCP traffic. There is one
UDP packet encoded by context #N, then a TCP encoded on the same context
#N (context re-use) because all contexts are used and context #N is the
oldest one. I tried to reproduce the same behaviour on my system without
any success. I need your help.

Could you please try running OpenVPN with the version 1.5.1 of the ROHC library [1] ? There were several changes on that part between 1.4.x and 1.5.x.
Between 1.4.x and 1.5.x, the API is compatible but the ABI is perhaps not, so build the 1.5.1 library, then rebuild the OpenVPN binary (make 'clean', then 'make all' in  OpenVPN sources). The instructions for building and installing the 1.5.1 version of the ROHC library are also available [2].

[1] https://launchpad.net/rohc/1.5.x/1.5.1#downloads
[2] http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources#native_build_on_unix-like_systems