[Question #230140]: some questions

New question #230140 on rohc:

Hello Didier,
         I am not sure some logics for you codes, so ask you.
         Firstly,as for the function d_operation_mode_feedback(...) in rohc_decomp.c, there is a switch(mode) in it,the first case is U_MODE, which does not need  feedback, however, the statement “break;” is removed by annotation //,is it a bug?  what is more ,the feedback for R_MODE is not implemented yet, can I use your library in my production realization, Thanks.
         Secondly,I wonder if the compression or decompression logic of your library codes is as follows: the comp and decomp entity is initialized to U_mode ,then, the  comp and decomp entity transiton to O_MODE or R_MODE or back to U_MODE automatically and adaptively ,I do not need to think them over?

Regards
chenxisheng