Re: [Question #226854]: Compilation Error for ' assert '

Ahmed Rafiq-ul-Islam is still having a problem:

Hello,
 Sorry for so late reply. Having two problem now -

1. theres no rohc.c file in latest version. I used old one with patched.

2. While doing ./configure - stopped by below error,

   if test "x$as_val" = x""yes; then

else
  LPCAP="no"
fi

I've checked same part of the configuration file of other version, which
is exact similar with it.

Would you please have another look on it.

Mfg.