Re: [Question #229518]: about feedback (2)

Friedrich is still having a problem:
Thank you for your nice answer, Didier.

After using rohc_feedback_flush() to dump the feedback packet at the
receiver side, how do we process this packet at the transmitter side?

For example, I "flushed" one feedback packet to obuf which contains only
5 bytes. This 5-byte packet goes through PDCP, RLC, PHY...PHY, RLC,
PDCP, and shows up as the same but only at the transmitter side. Now I
guess that RoHC compressor needs to recognize it, and to make use of
this feedback information. Which function can I call to fulfill it?

I noticed there were two functions doing this kind of job in the
decompressor: d_decode_feedback_first, d_decode_feedback. But for this
particular 5-byte feedback-only packet, we don't need to decompress it
since there was no compression at all. Could you please elaborate my
concern then?

Thanks a lot,
Friedrich