Re: [Question #230301]: cid_type

regulararmy is still having a problem:
As for what we said above, in the function rohc_alloc_compressor(...),
the  comp->medium.cid_type = ROHC_SMALL_CID , it is set to the constant
value. so, if I want to creat a compressor for ROHC_LARGE_CID , how can
I do, I should call the rohc_alloc_compressor(...) firstly,then call the
rohc_c_set_large_cid() and rohc_c_set_max_cid() ?  PS: in my production,
the compressor entity medium cid_type  is decided by the higher layer.

Thanks