Re: [Question #231316]: about feedback

regulararmy gave more information on the question:
Following the  assumption  above,
When testing in my lab, yes, the  equipment A  (a production, femto cell, make use of your rohc library codes)  call the function 'rohc_decompress(...)'  to decompress the feedback  datas  from  B(TM500, like UE )  ,  is it right?  if so , however,  A  can not process feedback datas  successfully  at all , the funciton always returns error,   what can I do for it, please help me, Thank you.