Re: [Question #233262]: can rohc run in fedora? how to get rohc-tcp src?

sleepswallow is still having a problem:
hello:
    first,thank Some teachers very much !
     I    builded didier-barvaux_rohc_main-r776.tgz to my fedora8 , there is a error:
        configure.ac :81:  option "parallel-tests" not recognized
    next, I   removed  "parallel-tests"  from  the  configure.ac  file.
   then , use the command: ./autogen.sh
     another error is present: ./configure:line 2651:syntax error near unexpected token '2.2.0'
   ./ configure. line 2651' LT-PREREQ(2.2.0)'

  please   provide me some help. thanks

  other qusetions:
        1、I want to test the compression effect  of   RTP+UDP+IPv6,UDP+IPv6 and TCP+IPv6 packet header ,how to design the test case and programming , or you can provide me some testing code?

        2、 I want insert the rohc library to linux kernel ,how to do it
?

Regards,
sleepswallow