[Question #234313]: How to debug the rohc library~

New question #234313 on rohc:

hello Dider:
              thank for you very much!
             Now I run simple_rohc_program example to follow the  process of rohc compressor ,  the print information is display the "c_generic_create"function called , but I can't to find where calling  this function,  please give me some help?
       another: I want to use "gcc" to debug it single step  or set breakpoint , how to do it ?
       third:  if I write my self test program , how to set verbose to display the "stderr" or not ?
      last :   how to set rohc mode ?
     thanks!

Regards:
   sleepswallow