Re: [Question #234313]: How to debug the rohc library~

sleepswallow is still having a problem:
hello Dider:
       thanks !
       first about "gdb" to debug,  I find in the configure.ac included the -g ,then login in "root"  : run the .o file in examples directory, error is
/bin/bash: /home/..../simple_rohc_program-simple_rohc_program.o: Premission denied, why?

   sencod:   Use the rohc_comp_set_traces_cb()  and rohc_decomp_set_traces_cb() to trace the compressor or decompressor process?   some *.0 file running with verbose will display  the trace info, I want to know how to set  the verbose option to get the same result.
     The use of  callback function  is to trace the process?

    third:  about the rohc mode. if the rohc_alloc_decompressor function use the parameter “ compressor",meaning to use O-mode , if the parameter "NULL", U-mode will be used?

    next:   I want the diffrence of  want to know the diffrence of content(~didier-barvaux/rohc/main/revision/777,  1.5.x( ~didier-arvaux/rohc/1.5.x/revision/583) and 1.6.x.(~didier-barvaux/rohc/1.6.x/revision/763)), for instance, main 777 includes the tcp profile,  1.5.x and 1.6.x. are not ?
         I  will  compress the RTP/UDP/IPv4(IPv6) and TCP/IPv4(IPv6) header in my project , I  want to which branche is more appropriate ?
    thank you very much!

  Regards,
   sleepswallow