[Question #234822]: How run and execute the rohc sources

New question #234822 on rohc:

Hi,
    I have downloaded the the version rohc-1.6.1.  And i have done "./confiure" it is creating make file in the src directory. When i do Make, it is compiling successfully. But i didn't see any exe file. Where is the exe file will create. And how to execute the application. For example, if i want to compress the data, is it like this, $ exefile inputfile outputfile. where input file is to be compress date and outfile is compressed data.
                             And one more i noticed in this forum most of the members were discussing about sending the data through client and server system,Whether this application does that also. Excuse for my simple and basic query, i am newbie. I will be thankful. if some one help me out.