[Question #235036]: iprohc_client disconnect after short time

New question #235036 on rohc:

Hi,
i have iprohc_server running on CentOS release 6.4 (Final) and client also on CentOS release 6.3 , my problem is that iprohc_clients doesn't stay connected with server for more than a minute.  the client keeps disconnecting within a minute . all i can see this in my log on client
"timeout reached while waiting to        message on TCP connection, give up "

i can ping the server and the client both ways, but client exit itself within a mint , network connectivity is reliable , there is no problem in connectivity .

thanks