Re: [Question #234822]: How to run and execute the rohc sources

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
>   ->./test/non_regression/test_non_regression -c comparison.pcap smallcid source.pcap
> any correction.

Ok, I finally understood what you didn't understand...  In tutorial [1],
the 'comparison.pcap' and 'source.pcap' arguments to the
'./test/non_regression/test_non_regression' program are _examples_. No
file named  'comparison.pcap' or 'source.pcap' exists at the root of
sources.

You have to take a source.pcap and rohc_smallcid.pcap (or
rohc_largecid.pcap) files in one of the sub-directory of the
./test/non_regression/inputs/ directory. For example:

  $ ./test/non_regression/test_non_regression \
     -c ./test/non_regression/inputs/ipv4/udp/rtp/voip/rohc_smallcid.pcap smallcid \
     ./test/non_regression/inputs/ipv4/udp/rtp/voip/source.pcap

Everything I explain here is written in the documentation [1]. There is
even an example with an ICMP flow that you may copy/paste. Please read
it carefully.

[1] http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-tests
#running_one_specific_non-regression_test_manually1