Re: [Question #234822]: How to run and execute the rohc sources

Rockzstar is still having a problem:
Is there any test app,that compress the IP data(data file) and should
store it in to file(compressed file) and that compress data should
decompress, that store in other file(decompressed file).  The result
should be data file = decompressed file.

In steps:
    ->Take a IP data
    ->compress it,store in file
    ->decompress the compress data
    ->compare the original data with decompressed data.

I want to run this app only in local host not in remote host(i.e Just
compress the data and decompress without transfering the data's).

Input Data:- I found some data's in the test subdirectory , i will take
any of those as input data.