Re: [Question #234822]: How to run and execute the rohc sources

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Please don't be impatient. I answer when I have time. Asking several
times in a row for an answer won't speed up things...

The non-regression application doesn't write decompressed IP packets in
file. That isn't useful since they are the same as in the original input
file. If you want to do it anyway, update the source code to fit your
own needs.

The rohc_common.so library is built from sources in the common/ directory.
The rohc_comp.so library is built from sources in the comp/ directory.
The rohc_decomp.so library is built from sources in the decomp/ directory.