Re: [Question #234822]: How to run and execute the rohc sources

Rockzstar is still having a problem:
I will tell you what i want to achieve. I have to one project in my
college of ME. So, i have choosen this topic, Because i am interested in
LTE, which use rohc library. So i am using the test app(non regression)
to build as standalone. I am writing a make file to buils this app(Make
file is main objective i.e scripting). Since that app linking to three
.so files. That app will search .so files. If he didn't find, then that
make file has to create .so files by compiling src directory(i.e common,
comp. decomp). So this the first step to entering the lte. For that only
i am seeking help from you. and thanks for helping so far.