Re: [Question #234832]: compilation error

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
> according to my analysis this file are create problem
> attempt to open /usr/lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.7/libgcc.so failed
> attempt to open /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so failed
> attempt to open /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.a failed
> because they are not present in a directory.
> any suggestion regarding this problem.

I don't think so. I got same failures on my system. libgcc.a is found,
so the libgcc.so failure is not a problem. libgcc_s.(so|a) is found in
another directory.

Did you try to re-install as described in my previous message?