[Question #235855]: There is a bug in function c_find_context maybe

New question #235855 on rohc:

hi , dear professor!

Maybe I understand errorly, I find there is a bug in function c_find_context.
some codes in this function as follow:
for( i=0; i<com->num_contexts; i++)
{
      c = comp->context[i];
      if( c && c->used && c->profile->id == profile->id)
      {
            ret = c->proflie->check_context(c, ip);
             if(  ret == -1)
             {
                   c = (struct c_context*) -1;
                   break;       /* I do not understand  why beak out the loop here, maybe in the comp->context array there is another comp->context[i] fill the condition as ( c && c->used && c->profile->id == profile->id), if there is, maybe that's the context we want to find, so we shouldn't beak out here, isn't it? */
              }
      .
      .
      .