[Question #236294]: About ROHC embedded in Linux kernel world

New question #236294 on rohc:

Hi,

I have embedded ROHC in Linux kernel.
My purpose is to compress UDP frame on a router and decompress on an other router.

PC1 <-> Linux_Ubuntu_router_1 <----> Linux_Ubuntu_router_2 <----> PC2

So there is a compressor on PC1 and a decompressor on PC2.
So I branch rohc_compress2 and rohc_decompress function into the IP stack source code (Ubuntu 11.04).
And I test it.

On PC1, I use tftp Linux command. Tftp server is installed on PC2.
So UDP frames are send from PC1, compress by Linux_Ubuntu_router_1, decompress by Linux_Ubuntu_router_2 and then send to PC2.
Most of frames are well received by PC2, but sometimes there are malformed frame received by PC2.

I get one malformed frame with wireshark tool. And with scapy script, I send this frame 10 times.
1 per 10, this frame is received malformed. A byte change it is always the same.

Without rohc compression there are no frame mal formed.

Have you any idea about this issue?

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Gregory