Re: [Question #237235]: about the feedback

regulararmy is still having a problem:
          As to the triggering  condition of modes transitons, RFC3095
documnet does not state it clearly. I wonder if a packet successful
decompression makes the decompressor decide to change current mode to
the next higher mode(i.e. U->O/O->R), and  a failed decompression makes
the transitons from current mode to the lower mode(i.e. R->O/O->U). If
not, can you tell me where and when ,and which conditions trigger the
modes' transiton,do you know it, thank you very much.

Regards,
chenxisheng