Re: [Question #237235]: about the feedback

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

As I said, the transition from O-mode to U-mode is not implemented in
the ROHC library.

If I would implement it, I would probably make it happen on an external
event: the application using the ROHC library would tell the library
that it didn't want O-mode anymore and prefer the U-mode. It would let
the application decide when to perform the transition. It could be
because the application lost the connectivity on the feedback channel
for example.