Re: [Question #245609]: mode transition R mode

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

> 1. Why ROHC R-Mode is added to the library to do it? Or if you plan to
add?

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Please rephrase.

> 2. Why R-Mode does not comply with the RFC document it?

The R-mode is not implemented in the ROHC library yet, so the library
does not conform to RFC on this specific feature.

> 3. R-Mode to clarify where and how to use it?

The R-mode is not implemented yet, you cannot use it.