Re: [Question #245791]: TCP

regulararmy is still having a problem:
Hello Didier,
          I use the TCP code from the ''https://code.launchpad.net/~didier-barvaux/rohc/main'' As you said above,However, it seems can not decompress some TCP Rohc packets successfully. Here is an IR rohc packet of TCP-IP profile,   I get it from a LTE UE equipment, can you see why it is decompressed unsuccessfully, Thank you very much.

an IR TCP packet:
FD06F600   06C0A895   6A0A0A02   0209BE20
FB040080   489F3002    00018B63   E0ECFFFF
75F706A8    B88D05AC  01

Regards,
CXS